Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2020

Monkey art

Hi, yesterday we got cardboard and coloured it in with pastels. I used orange, blue, purple, light and dark pink, green, gold and yellow pastels. after we were done colouring our cardboard, we had to paint it black and after it was dry, we got used a spoon and drew a animal of our choice. I choose a monkey and I call my monkey Banana. 
So, that's my monkey that I did. I really enjoyed scratching the bananas and the monkey out because it was fun and colourful. I found interesting that my monkey turned out how I wanted it too and wasn't a big mess. 
I can't wait to do more art because I really enjoy it. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Natasha it's me Masi from Waikowhai Primary School. I like the way that you said what colors you use for your picture and what your monkey likes to do scratching bananas. It reminds me of me seeing a monkey at the zoo but not that colorful. Maybe next time you could tell us more about the picture. Blog you latter

    ReplyDelete