Pages

Wednesday 22 July 2020

Kiwi can term 3

W.A.L.T Write a reflection of what I did at Kiwi Can today for term 3

At Kiwi Can, we played Master Tag and I really enjoyed it. In Master Tag, everyone is in, so everyone has to try and get everyone else. If you tag someone, they have to sit down and if you got tagged, then the person you tagged can stand back up again. When you and someone tagged each other the same time, you do Rock, paper, scissors to find out who has to sit down and who is free to run again. Today we focused on integrity, integrity means doing the right thing. Our catchphrase is 'Right is right, even if everyone is not doing it,  wrong is wrong, even if everyone doing it'
Here is a photo of Kiwi Can.
I really enjoyed playing Master Tag, I could improve on by listening and not talk so much. 
Do you have Kiwi Can at your school and what games do you play at Kiwi Can?

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora. I am Logan from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked how you and your class are getting active
    I learnt that you can still get active no matter the condition
    Maybe you could add some more photos
    Please visit my blog
    <A HREF="https://https://saintmarysgisloganr.blogspot.com/>here</A>

    Mā te wā
    Logan

    ReplyDelete