Pages

Monday 27 July 2020

Matariki Star Art

I.A.L.T Upload our Matariki art and write about it

For Matariki we made a star that we call Matariki star. Matariki is actually the Maori New Year. Anyways, this is how we made out Matariki Star art. First we got a big and small star. The stars had only 4 points. Next we got another piece of paper and had to trace another big and small star. After that we had to draw maori patterns on the stars and after colour it in. Next we cut out our stars and glued them together. The big stars you glue first and then your little stars and then you sick them together. Then we glued the star to a piece of black paper and with a ruler we drew sharp ends by the pints of the star and after we cut it out. This is what it looks like...
I really enjoyed colouring the star in because that's when it looked nice and colourful
I found it interesting that Marariki is the maori new years
I hope that my class and I do more fun art like this art that we did. Have you ever done art like this before and if you did, was it fun? Bye

3 comments:

  1. hello Natasha I love your star it is very colour full. and at the end of your writing at the bottom add a full stops

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thx for the feed back and feed forward guys.

    ReplyDelete