Pages

Thursday 16 September 2021

The ship

 Today for blogging I am uploading my writing task I did today. We had to write a story about a ship and a storm. My story is about two sibling who decided to go out to sea in their boat, but they soon got caught up in a big storm. They were heading for a bunch of rocks, but with the wind that picked up, it was hard for them to steer the boat away, but at the end, they made it back safely. 

Here is the story that I wrote. 

    

The ship

The waves got bigger and more dangerous. The ship felt like it was on a rollercoaster moving up and down as the waves crashed against the boat.  The wind started to pick up, making it feel like there was a tornado out there. “The boat is heading for those rocks, Jake,” said a girl named Lila. She stood on board, looking at the giant waves. Her brother Jake ran to steer the boat in a direction where it would not crash into the rocks. It was hard steering the boat, since the wind was strong, but they made it…

The ship nearly came to crash into the rocks, but managed to sail away, back to the direction they came from. Lila and Jake both were happy that they had just avoided a big disaster. The ship sailed back, like nothing had happened, but the storm still wasn’t over. Although they avoided the rocks, they still had a storm to manage.  

Since they are going the way the wind is blowing too, it's easier to steer the boat. But with the waves crashing against the boat, it was still too tricky. 

But at the end, they made it at the dock, safe and sound. 


What I enjoyed writing about my story was picking out the font for my writing.

I didn't find anything difficult with my story.

Have you ever written a story about a ship and a storm?

No comments:

Post a Comment