Pages

Tuesday 28 July 2020

Writing task Banana

I.A.L.T upload my learning task to my blog and write about them

Hi, today for writing we had to describe something and I choose a Banana. I really love bananas, they are one of my favourite fruit. We got this huge sheet of paper that had 5 boxes and on those 5 boxes it said, taste, smell, look, sound and feel. So we had to explain how a banana smell, taste, look, sound and feel like. You might get confused by sound because I said bam because a when a banana falls, it makes a sound and so I wrote bam. Here is a picture of my work...
I really enjoyed writing the taste bit because it made me feel like I really ate a banana. 
I will definitely eat a banana when I get home. Have you ever describe something, if so, what did you describe? 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Natasha!
    Frances here. I like how you put why you chose a banana as the object you wrote about. The picture is a bit dark though, maybe you could improve the picture. Apart from that, great post and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Frances, Thanks for commenting and I'll try to make sure that next time you can see the picture, sorry. Thanks and bye

    ReplyDelete