Pages

Friday 26 June 2020

Ice sheets and Ice shelves

I.A.L.T upload one of my tasks from this week and write about it. 

Hi, today for blogging we had to upload any work we have been doing this week. Today I made a programme of Antarctica that shows the Ice sheet and shelves. I also added a penguin for fun. 
It was hard getting a good colour for the ice because there wasn't much colours that really fit with the Ice. The easy part for me was the ocean and the penguin. 
Here is my programme of Antarctica. 
That is my programme. I really enjoyed making the penguin because I tried making it look silly. 
To improve maybe I can add more detail to it. I found the interesting that I made the penguin look mad. My friend Brooke said that the penguin looks bored.  Have you done something similar like this before?

No comments:

Post a Comment