Pages

Friday 19 June 2020

Letter

IALT: Choose one of my reading task and upload it to my blog

Hi, today for blogging we had to choose a reading task we did this week. I choose my letter I wrote yesterday. We had to pretend to write a letter to the Author who wrote 'Becoming a Martian'. To write the letter, we had to respond to several questions that were asked to the audience. Here is my letter.


Reflection:
I enjoyed writing the letter because some of the questions were really fun to answer.

I found the questions really interesting because some questions were really different. 

I think next time I could improve on try to write a little bit more because I don't write lots.

Do you think you would survive living in a tiny space surrounded with strange people and you could only send Emails and texts, not calls? 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Natasha. I like how you showed the work you are blogging about.
    Great job. Can you visit my blog?

    ReplyDelete