Pages

Thursday 4 June 2020

Cancel the invasion world search

I.A.L.T Create a blog post about my reading task and write about it.

For reading today, we did a word search. I love world searches, but I didn't do so good at finding all of the words. I also didn't find all of the words, but at least I found a few. The words were actually from the book we read, Cancel the invasion. We also had to choice if we wanted to do the world search on paper or on our chrome book, I choose my chrome book. Here is a picture of my world search that I did. (:
As you can see, I only found 7 words, it was tricky and little hard, but I still had fun. I think why I didn't really get all the words is because there were too many letters to look at, so I could barley even find words in amongst them.
Have you done a word search before? If you have, how many words have you found? Bye and hope you liked my blog post. (:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Natasha, my name is Masi. I'm a year 5 boy at Waikowhai Primary School. I like how you said how good you did and how bad you did and how much you got right and you tried to do more.It reminds me of when my brother and I were having a challenge on who can get the most words but not on a Chromebook.Next time you could do a video with you doing the word search. Was it hard finding the words on the Chromebook? You could visit my blog here is the link to my blog https://wpsmasik.blogspot.com/ blog you latter.

    ReplyDelete