Pages

Monday 22 June 2020

Space Art

I.A.L.T upload our art and write about it. 

Hi, today for blogging we had to take a picture of our space art that we did. First we had to draw a main planet, rocket ship or anything to do with space and then some other pictures for he background. After that we coloured our drawings with pastels and after that we got called by the teacher to paint our backgrounds. For our backgrounds we used sponges to put paint on.  There was light and dark blue, purple, white and black. I only used light and dark blue, white and purple. I am sure everyone used white to make stars. We took a paint brush and dip it into a little bit of white paint and then we took pencil and hit the pencil on the paint brush and tiny white dots appear on our art work, that's how we made the stars. After that we took our painted backgrounds to the backroom so it can dry and then we started to cut our drawings out. The next step was to take our background and paste our pictures that we draw on the background. This is my art work I did. 
I really enjoyed painting my background and colouring my pictures in.
I learned that you can draw a picture and call it your name, and that's what I did, I called one of the planets I drew, Natasha.
I found colouring in the lines with pastel was challenging. 
Did you ever do something similar what we did? If you did, did you enjoy it and was t hard or easy?  

3 comments:

  1. Hi Natasha. I like how you showed your artwork/photo.
    Next time you could space out questions you have answered.
    Can you visit my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Brooke. Thanks for going on my blog. BTW, I am siting right next to you, so I don't really have to write a comment. Haha. I'll visit your blog too. Bye and see ya later, not really cause we sit together on the bus and that's when I say goodbye to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Natasha it's Peyton
    I love your blog post. It's cool how you included yourself in the picture. Next time you could of outlined your pictures to make it stand out more. I have done this before.

    ReplyDelete