Pages

Thursday 3 September 2020

Geometric art

 I.A.L.T upload our art task and and write about it

Today for blogging we are uploading our Geometric art. I made a elephant and a wolf. I did the elephant first and then the wolf. I think this is one of my favourite pieces of art this year. Geometric art is when you draw a animal or pretty much anything, but using straight edged shapes, instead of curved edged shapes. The wolf is my favourite. Here is a photo of mine...


I enjoyed making the wolf because it was bigger and cooler for me. 
I found interesting that it is actually really easy, because I thought it would be tricky to make, but it wasn't.

Have you ever made geometric art before?  

4 comments:

  1. Salam Natasha,it's me Masi from Waikowhai Primary School. I like the way you added photos of your geometry art. I really like your wolf and elephant. This reminded me of when we did the same thing but we weren't making animals we did some patterns. Maybe next time you could make another pattern and you could make it different colours. Blog you latter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nahtasha your geomechrc art is really good i like the calories that you have added to your art looks very hard keep it up
    with your alsome art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Natasha! Nice blog post I love your art and you have a very good queston to ask people. And yes I have done geometric art before. You could improve on your punctuation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello Natasha.
    Your blog post is a very interesting, I liked how you described to the audience what you did and how you did it. The thing you could have improved on is you could of put some more punctuation and less repetitive sentences. But other than that it's fine. Yes I have done geometric art before. hope to see more of your great work. beau

    ReplyDelete