Pages

Monday 14 September 2020

Math task

 I.A.L.T uplaod our math task of today and write about it.

Today for maths we did something called Sudoku. You get a worksheet and on the worksheet you get a box and there are other tiny boxes in the big box and there are numbers in the tiny boxes, but sometimes there aren't any numbers in some of the tiny boxes. Then you have to figure out what numbers should go into the boxes. On the worksheet there is usually like 4x4 or 5x5 and that means that the only numbers on the worksheet will be up to 4 or 5.  It's like a puzzle you need to solve, all the boxes should have the same numbers but each row and column and box have to contain all the numbers.

Here is a photo of how it should look like...

I enjoyed writing the answers because it was tricky, but sometimes it was easy too.

I found it interesting how it was actually fun because I find most math task boring. 

Have you done this before?




1 comment:

  1. Hi Natasha, it's me Masi from Waikowhai Primary School. I like the way that you added a picture to show us how you did with your work. This reminds me of when I did one of those it was kind of easy but it helped me with my math. Maybe next time you could make your numbers darker so we can see your answers more clearly. Blog you latter.

    ReplyDelete