Pages

Tuesday 8 September 2020

My Drawing room

 I.A.L.T upload our writing task and write about

Last week we started our writing task about a special place to us, like our bedroom, kitchen or anything really. I wrote about my imaginary drawing room. I really want a drawing room, so I imagine I have one. We get this plan that's called a hamburger. First we write what our special place is, then what it looks like, next we write describe it, like what does feel like, taste like and hear like, then we write about why it's special to us. We haven't fished , though. Here is a picture of my writing...

I really enjoyed writing what my drawing room looks like because there was a lot of stuff I wrote lots of things that were in my drawing room.
I found interesting that I know even more about my drawing room by describing it. 
I could improve on by writing and explaining more.

Do you have a special place? 


No comments:

Post a Comment