Pages

Monday 31 August 2020

Commas

I.A.L.T upload my learning task to my blog and write about them

Today we are uploading out comma poster/quiz/animation. We also chose if we wanted to have buddies, I was buddies with Sofia. Sofia and I made a quiz. We had to explain how to use commas in our quiz and where to put them and what commas are. After that, we wrote heaps of sentences without commas and there are some pictures of commas below the sentences, so the person reading the questions has to take the commas and add it to the right place in the sentence. Here is slide me and Sofia made...

I really enjoyed writing the sentences and being buddies with Sofia. 

I found interesting that commas are actually pretty fascinating if you research about them because they are used for many things in a sentence. 

Have you made a poster/quiz/animation about commas? 

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora, Natasha i really like your quiz and how its unique but dont forget to add reflection after your done talking and add the questions still very cool

    ReplyDelete