Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2020

My little sister Jessica

I.A.L.T upload my work to my blog

Today for blogging we had to upload a task we completed today or yesterday or our letter we wrote about a special person last week. I chose my letter about my special person. I wrote about, Jessica, who is my little sister. We had to write four paragraphs. The first paragraph is who my person is and where they live and who they live with. The second paragraph is about what they look like. Third paragraph is about their personality and their actions. Lucky last is fourth and the fourth paragraph is about their hobbies.

 Here is my letter...

I really enjoyed choosing a picture of Jessica because I had so many and some of them were really cute.
What I did well was probably coming up with good ways to start my sentences and not with she or the. 
Who is special to you?

1 comment:

  1. Hello Natasha,
    I like how you showed the task you are posting about.
    You could improve on answering the questions a little bit better.
    Next time you visit my blog?

    ReplyDelete