Pages

Monday 3 August 2020

Writing task

I.A.L.T upload my learning task to my blog and write about it

Today for blogging we had to upload any task from last week, so today I am uploading my writing task. 
For writing last week, we had to expand a sentence. The sentence that we had to expand was 'The door slammed.' This is my sentence that I wrote 'Sofia slammed the big brown door very loudly that the poor door cracked.' Here is a picture of my work...
I found interesting that it's actually easy to make a boring sentence into a interesting sentence.
I really enjoyed thinking about the sentence that I had to write because there was so many words I could've used. 

Have you ever done a task like this at your school before, if you have, what kinda sentence did you have to try and make interesting? 

No comments:

Post a Comment