Pages

Thursday 13 May 2021

Screencastify

 Today for blogging we had to make a screencastify about explaining what tidal energy is. I did a screencastify with my friend Frances. It was kinda fun, but and it took many tries and we had to redo it many times. In the video it shows us on a doc with writing in front of us. On the doc, the red writing is the sentences Frances said and the blue sentences are the ones I had to say. Also, turn your volume down a bit because it has a little bit of loud noises. At the end we thought we didn't record anything, but we ended up recording it and using the video and uploading it onto our blog. 

Here is the video...

What I enjoyed about making this video, was listing to the video at the end, it kinda sounds like I was standing a mile away from the Chromebook and Frances was very close to the Chromebook. 

I learned that there was something called screencastify on our Chromebooks and how to use it.

Have you ever made something using Screencastify? 


No comments:

Post a Comment