Pages

Tuesday 25 May 2021

Place Value

 Today for blogging I'm uploading my maths that I did yesterday. The maths we had to do was to make a google drawings and create a poster that shows the place value of 3,478. We could decorate it afterwards. It was hard to choose what colour I wanted to make my background of my poster, but my friend helped me with it. I used pictures of flowers and duplicate it and put it in the thousands, hundreds, tenths and ones column to show what number was suppose to be there. I had some trouble with the column, since I don't usually use one. Anyway, here is my poster about place value...

And that is my place value poster. Sorry if my explaining didn't make sense that much. I'm not very good with explaining. What I enjoyed about making my poster, was choosing the flowers. My favourite flower in my poster would probably be the purple ones. I forgot the name of it. What is your favourite flower?

No comments:

Post a Comment