Pages

Wednesday 12 May 2021

Math quiz

Today for blogging we had to make a quiz on google slides about Fractions. We got to choose a buddy to help us with the quiz and I choose Frances. We both worked together to make a good quiz. It was actually fun making the quiz because we both usually work well together. On our class site, on maths, it says we had to make 10 questions. I thought it would take us a while, but it didn't take us as long as I thought it would, witch was great. 

 Here is the math quiz we did...


What I enjoyed while making the quiz, was adding the pictures because the pictures was fun to choose.

What I could've improved on was spending more time on it to make it better because I wasn't really that concentrated on the slide, so maybe if I did concentrate more on it, the quiz could've been a little more better. 

Have you done a quiz about fractions before? What did you like and dislike form the quiz?



No comments:

Post a Comment