Pages

Monday 15 March 2021

Good Leadership

 We are learning about leadership

A good leader has characteristic the following qualities...

  • Kindness towards others
  • Respect other people and their properties
  • Listing to others ideas
  • Never giving up and always trying
  • Helping other if they need help
  • Positive attitude to others and yourself.
A leader I respect is my mum because she raised me and my siblings very well and she teaches my sisters what is right and wrong and it kind to everyone she meets. She respects others properties and is always trying to make everyone happy, even if she isn't. She does things with a good attitude and she tells us to never give up and always try. She is there for us when we need help and always try her best to help us in a good way. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment