Pages

Monday 1 March 2021

Goal Settings term one :)

LI: Short paragraph about how you are going to  achieve your goals.

My first goal is to get better at my time tables. I am going to try and achieve my goal by practising every 3 days for 13 minutes and practise them with my mum or dad. I will hopefully achieve this by the end of this term.

My second goal is to get better at my spelling and to achieve this I will practise my spelling words everyday with my mum or dad, or a friend and hopefully I can also spell some Maori words as well because I want to learn a bit of Maori and I should be able to achieve this goal by the end of this term. 

My third goal is to get better at my writing, like using descriptive words in my writing and also write more stories. So I'll try and get inspiration and write stories with my friends and hopefully I will be able to achieve this by the end of this term.

My last goal is to play the drums. I am learning very slowly, but I'm getting there. I really enjoy playing the drums, so I will practise it every second day and I hope I can learn a few beats by the end of this term. 

Here is a picture of my goal setting paper...











No comments:

Post a Comment