Pages

Wednesday 4 November 2020

Maitai Bay Brochure

I.A.L.T upload my learning task to my blog and write about it 

Today for blogging we are uploading what we did last week. We made a Maitai Bay Broshure. We also had buddies and mine was Brooke. We worked really well and I enjoyed doing the Maitai Bay Brochure. We had to answer some questions about Maitai Bay and the Rahui. We added pictures of fish and how Maitai Bay looks like on our Brochure. We also wrote the types of fish you can see at Maitai Bay and so on. Here is a picture of our Brochure...

I learned about the types of fish there where on Maitai Bay
I found it challenging doing the Rahui because I did not know what a Rahui was at first
I could improve on by spending more time on my brochure
Have you been to Maitai Bay?


No comments:

Post a Comment