Pages

Wednesday 11 November 2020

Kiwiana art

 I.A.L.T upload my work from this week toy my blog and write about it

Today for blogging I am uploading my Kiwiana art. Kiwiana art is when you pick something native to New Zealand like Pies, Pack n Save and other things. For my kiwiana art I choose a tomato , pie, chocolate fish and a soup bar. How we made our Kiwiana was to take a paper and fold it into 4 squares and then draw your 4 things native to New Zealand on each of the 4 squares and the go over your drawing with a sharpie. Next you have to colour in your pictures and the background and this is how it's suppose to look like... 

I really enjoyed colouring my pictures and background in because colouring for me is really fun. 

I learned to draw pies because it took me ages to draw the pie. 

I could improve on by taking my time and not rushing. 

Have you ever done Kiwiana before and if you did, what did you draw? 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Natasha its me Masi from Waikowhai Primary School. I like the way that you said what you guys are doing and were you guys got the food from. It reminds me of when I went to Pack n Save but I never got all those things just some of them. Maybe next time you could add more pictures and you could draw more stuff. Blog you later.

    ReplyDelete