Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2020

Kiwi Can

 I.A.L.T upload a post showing what we learnt in Kiwi Can today

Today we had Kiwi Can and I had a great time. We are learning about Respect and treating people the way I wanted to be treated. We played two games, the first one was called Snap, Crackle and Pop. To play Snap, Crackle and Pop, you need to get in a group with three people. One of you are called Snap, the other Crackle and the last one is called Pop. After you get into a group and name yourself, you and all the other teams who is also in a group with three people and named yourself, you all get into a circle standing next to your group and then, one person yells out Snap, which means that the person who is called Snap has in the group has to run around the entire circle. Pop and Crackle has to hold each others leg, but only one leg and when Snap has ran around the circle they have to go back to where they started running and go under Pop and Crackles legs and in the middle you can put a shoe and the first person who gets the shoe wins a point for their team. Our Catchphrase is 'We respect our school, we will do it, because we are cool'

Here is a picture...

I was being respectful by not talking over anyone and I think no one actually talked over anyone at all.

I enjoyed play Snap, Crackle and Pop because it was fun running around the circle.

I could improve on trying a little bit more and pushing myself.

Do you have Kiwi can and if you do, what did you do for Kiwi Can?



1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Natasha,
    I really like your blog post but I like how you add a photo and told us about what yous were Focusing on but maybe you could Re read your blog post and tell us when your Reflection starts that becaues i didn't know it was your Reflection mostly all. Keep up the good work. Ataahua

    ReplyDelete