Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2020

The beast

Hi, for writing I written a story that I call The beast. Here it is and I hope you enjoy reading it. :)

                                                  The beast


He tied his boat off and started to climb the cliffs. He knew that no one had lived to tell what was behind the cloud,  but still he climbed. “I am almost there,” he said. BTW his name is Zack. Zack finally climbed to the top and he walked slowly into the cloud. As Zack walked slowly into the cloud, he saw a skull rolling down to his feet. “What is that?” he said all shaken up. Then Zack saw a big tock and on top of the rock was a beast. The beast had yellow eyes and brown furry fur, but he didn’t look friendly at all. “No wonder no one lived to tell the story, they all died because of that thing!” Zack yelled. The beast saw him and ran toward Zack and…

A few seconds later. “No no, please don’t eat me,” Zack said. Zack was in his bedroom having a bad dream. “Please I beg you if you can understand English” Zack was so scared, but then he woke up and realized it was a bad dream. “I am alive. YES!!!”


                                      The End

What story did you write for writing? 

No comments:

Post a Comment