Pages

Tuesday 19 May 2020

Ah Sum's letter


Walt: upload our reading tasks and write about them. 
Today for reading we had to pretend we were Ah Sum and we had to write a letter to Ah Sum's family. His children and wife. I had so much fun writing this letter, but to find the background was a little tricky, but at least I found one. In the letter I had to think about what Ah Sum might have wrote to his family and how he was feeling.
I had fun writing this letter. Have you ever written a letter to your family before? 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Natasha. I have written a letter to my family before when I was staying with my grandparents. I like the background you have put on your letter. Next time you could make the letter bigger because I can't read it. I also like the font you have put in. Great job!👍

    ReplyDelete