Pages

Monday 13 September 2021

Area of a triangle

 Today for blogging we had to make a poster about an area of a triangle. So me and my friend Anika went and made a google drawing and made a poster to explaining what to do. We also got a worksheet that we had to complete, at first it was kind of confusing, but at the end I understood it. Here is the poster that we made...

What I enjoyed was picking out the colour with Anika for the triangle. 
I found this easy and hard at the same time. I still think I need t work on this a little more.

Have you ever done something similar to this before? 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Natasha, You and Anika made it sound easy but in reality it is actually really hard . Your triangle is a very pretty colour... And yes I have done something like this before...

    Do you think this sort of maths is Easy?

    ReplyDelete