Pages

Monday 12 April 2021

My favourite shortcut

Today for blogging I am uploading my cyber smart activity. The activity is where you make a poster about your favourite shortcut. Mine favourite is Ctrl + Z. I actually have a few favourite ones, but  Ctrl + Z is my most common one I use everyday. I really like how there are shortcuts to help us with our work and to get to places way faster. Like Copy and paste makes life way more easier, especially if you want to upload your activity to your blog or want to share something with your friends or someone else. There are many shortcuts you can use on your chromebooks that I think could come in handy everyday. If you press ctrl + /  you can learn more about your chromebook and maybe even learn a few more shortcuts. Most of the shortcuts I learn are what my friends told me and I am so glad they did. Like Ctrl + Z one of my friends told me about and now I use it a lot because I usually delete a lot of things that I am not suppose t to. Here is my poster about my favourite shortcut...

 

What I enjoyed by making this poster is  changing the background to purple is my favourite colour and I think it looks good with the black. 
What I learned was a new shortcut that to my friend Frances, showed me when I was busy with my slide.
What is your favourite shortcut and why?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment