Pages

Tuesday 28 April 2020

Dolphins

Hi, to keep me busy I decided to choose a topic like animals or  food or anything and write about it and then post it on my blog. So today I made a blog post about dolphins for fun and tomorrow I'm going to write a story about dolphins and maybe even do a digital art of a dolphin. Here is my poster.
Sorry if you can't really see the writing, but I can't make it lager or it will go over the page, but you can always zoom in. I enjoyed getting to know more about dolphins and I really want to know more about clown fish. So next up I am researching about clown fish. I hope you enjoyed reading my post and did you learn anything new about dolphins? 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Natasha you might not know me but I am Nirvana-Jayde a Person from waikowhai primary school. I just wanted to say you did a really good job of putting lots of details about dolphins .
    I hope you post alot of these on your blog . Bye Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nirvana-Jayde. Thanks for commenting. I will post more of these. Thanks. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete